Saturday, February 4, 2012

Resolve to PUMP up your color palette and get FLIRTY this February. It's the perfect time to get inspired and try new products. Here are some that I've had my eyes on and already purchased!




1. Dress Jason Wu for Target: screams date night!
2. Michael Kors clutch: Hello statement piece. That's all you need as an accessory that night!
3. Essie nail polish: my personal fave is really red, see image below
4. Amazonian Clay blush: I purchased in the color Frisky, my goal was to have bright pink long-lasting color on my cheeks and that is exactly what I got! Amazonian clay hydrates dry skin, minimizes oil, improves the appearance of skin clarity and texture. Lasts for 12 hours!
5. Cover Girl flipstick: purchased in Pucker, tested and approved for moisturizing two tone tint of color. see image below, according to InStyle bright pinks lips are in for to liven up a dull winter!
6. Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow palette: I love this colorful palette for spring, when used with eyeshadow primer the color really pops on the eyes.
7. TOMS classic canvas shoes in Red: I'm a huge fan of TOMS and their cause. The shoes offer comfort for my horrible arches and you also support a child in need. I'm also lusting after a new pair of their flats (see below)
8. Kat Von D triple threat tattoo eyeliners: Poetica, Sinner and Saint: Three different thicknesses, felt tip pens to help you acheive whatever look you're going for, whether it's the thick movie star look, cat eye or just a subtle liner. 


Kat Von D Saint eyeliner, Stila Pro Artist Palette shadows

Essie Really Red nail polish











Cover Girl flipstick in Pucker
Don't call me a Kardashian but i'm officially
obsessed with e.l.f. (find at Target) false eyelashes
and they are only $1.00

Stila Pro Artist Palette #1
















No comments:

Post a Comment