1. Dress Jason Wu for Target: screams date night!
2. Michael Kors clutch: Hello statement piece. That's all you need as an accessory that night!
3. Essie nail polish: my personal fave is really red, see image below
4. Amazonian Clay blush: I purchased in the color Frisky, my goal was to have bright pink long-lasting color on my cheeks and that is exactly what I got! Amazonian clay hydrates dry skin, minimizes oil, improves the appearance of skin clarity and texture. Lasts for 12 hours!
5. Cover Girl flipstick: purchased in Pucker, tested and approved for moisturizing two tone tint of color. see image below, according to InStyle bright pinks lips are in for to liven up a dull winter!
6. Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow palette: I love this colorful palette for spring, when used with eyeshadow primer the color really pops on the eyes.
7. TOMS classic canvas shoes in Red: I'm a huge fan of TOMS and their cause. The shoes offer comfort for my horrible arches and you also support a child in need. I'm also lusting after a new pair of their flats (see below)
8. Kat Von D triple threat tattoo eyeliners: Poetica, Sinner and Saint: Three different thicknesses, felt tip pens to help you acheive whatever look you're going for, whether it's the thick movie star look, cat eye or just a subtle liner.
|Kat Von D Saint eyeliner, Stila Pro Artist Palette shadows|
|Essie Really Red nail polish|
|Don't call me a Kardashian but i'm officially|
obsessed with e.l.f. (find at Target) false eyelashes
and they are only $1.00
|Stila Pro Artist Palette #1|