Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heyyyooo I've been absent from my blog for a week because of busy-ness at worky-ness, but that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about what to blog about!

So my favorite new bath and body item that I received in my stocking this christmas and I've already re-stocked my supply so I don't run out... What is it you ask? It's a little item called the SPONGEABLES!
My favorite scent so far is the lavendar. I love it because it really exfoliates your skin to make it soft and clean. There are two sides, one is less abrasive than the other and the soap is in the sponge! It last for about 20+ washes and you just feel amazing after a hot shower, exfoliating your skin then follow up with applying body lotion. Right now it's buy 2 get 1 free on ulta.com! STOCK UP!http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2202587&productId=xlsImpprod1930155&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat110032

No comments:

Post a Comment