Monday, January 16, 2012

EFFORTLESSLY CHIC - Claire Danes
I saw that some people were very (yawn) bored with the Golden Globes, maybe it's because I haven't caught an awards show in a while, but I rather enjoyed seeing all the celebs together in one room dressed to impress and the speeches never fail to ignite some chatter post winning. 


After the show I tuned in to E! with Juliana Rancic to see who she was interviewing and I have to say Claire Danes is back on my radar, I mean she always looks stunning at any event she attends but I just fell in love with her look of the night. She looked classy but with some edge, the red lips, dark eyes and simple pulled up hair and rather comfortable! Not only did she win an award but she truly looked like she was enjoying the night even though she was sans husband, but hey that is awesome to casually admit he's in London partying it up for his brother's bach party! 


I seriously need to tune into her show Homeland because I've heard it's gotten great reviews and she is just uber uber sweet and down to earth in my book. 

1 comment: